Thursday, March 20, 2008

Julia!



Julia and her proud parents moments after her birth.

7 comments:

  1. Yay..i finally figured this blogging thing out.
    I am thrilled to hear that the newest member of the family is FINALLY here. She looks so happy, healthy & BEAUTIFUL just like her Mommy! Congrats Mangan Family :) I can't wait to meet Baby Julia. Keep the pictures coming!!! :)
    xo, Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous family. Can't wait to see more pics and see Luke with his little sister. You look awesome, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!



    PS. Are you sure this photo isn't Photoshopped? You look way too good to have just given birth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely moment. I can't wait to see pictures of Julia with big brother Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa you look great!!! What a beautiful little girl! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Nate look absolutely elated Melissa! Congrats again to all of you!

    ReplyDelete