Here is my little water baby in the shower. He loves it. I have never seen a child like the water as much as Luke. I have to be careful now to keep the door to his bathroom closed.....he runs to and climbs into the bathtub if left unsupervised for all of two seconds in the upstairs hallway.
Last night produced copious amounts of heartburn. No baby. It was actually awful. If anyone would like a small glimpse of hell first stuff an entire fully grown baby inside of you. Then have a huge serving of thai ribs and an extra spicy curried rice. Then (like a genius) have a giant glass of water and straight unsweetened cranberry juice while already in bed.
Then cry.
I actually went downstairs and slept on the couch so that I could sleep virtually upright for the first time this pregnancy. Oy.
Luke is entering into a new era of likability. His little personality is just coming out loud and clear. The kid is such a funny little bugger. He simply loves to laugh, and his flirting is off the charts. He is so the little mayor.
His newest game involves mimicking whatever noises Nate and I make while in the car. We say Da Da, he says Da Da. We say Blah blah blah, so does he. We cough, he coughs (this one makes me laugh the hardest) We laugh, he laughs. Just today, after having a real case of the hiccups, he added a fake hiccup to his verbal parrot repertoire. He is still rear facing ~ so we sit in the front seat making noises like idiots and then cracking up when Luke makes them back. I'm totally hooked on the kid.
will is water obsessed as well and i have had to keep all bathroom doors shut for months! take caution if luke ever brings you a cup of "tea" because we know there's only one place he can reach the water !
ReplyDeletejen
ps. stop with the curry, deuce is coming on the 18th!