Dont worry!~ As soon as I took the picture of the Easter Eggs I was sure to hide them from Nate (Nate is not allowed near ANY of the eggs in the house). Two babies 13 months apart has guaranteed that :)
We had a wonderful Easter. Great food, great company, and easy children. It was our first ride in the car as a family of 4. Two babies in the back! I had to wake Julia again last night to feed her, so the sleeping thing has been a breeze so far. I know less sleep lies aheah though, so I am trying to enjoy every second of it while I can. Luke pulled a glass measuring cup out of the cabinet yesterday at my Mom and Dads and it shattered on the floor, giving him a cut on his foot. Dr Dad took great care of him. Julia has her first Dr's appointment tomorrow, she was discharged from the hospital weighing 7'12, so I am interested to see what she weighs now. I had forgotten the mania of the weight game with a newborn.......wondering over every little ounce. The way that she eats, I have no worry that she isnt gaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment