Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!





Happy Easter everyone!

Another great night. Julia is a wonderful sleeper, I actually had to wake her up to nurse last night. We had our family Easter breakfast this morning and are excited to watch the Nova game and celebrate Easter with my family today. Seeing her in her pink striped fleece sleeper this morning I thought about hiding Jules somewhere in the house and having an Easter Egg hunt for her..... but she is just too quiet, the boys never would have found her.

Luke and Jules are buddies. I missed the actual "high 5" but almost caught it in the picture.

I gave her her first sponge bath and baby mohawk today. She smells so good I could not put her down, so she is dozing, full bellied and plump and so pink and clean in my sling on my chest at the moment. I believe that my slings are going to be responsible for my sanity in the coming weeks and months as they enable to keep my little one close, yet have both hands free. Thusfar she seems a huge fan of the plan.

I think that Luke may have been worried about losing some attention time to Julia, so he taught himself to talk. All of a sudden he's picking up new words almost daily ~ Mom and Dad, Dog, and Duck, Whats That? have suddenly been joined by Snack and Juice. If he can say Juice, he can say Jules, so at some point I should stop playing "where's the baby" and start playing "Where's Jules" with him. I love saying "your sister" to Luke. I hope that they become the best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment