Sunday, December 5, 2010

Annnnnnnd we're off

My filthy post dinner pre bath baby stands.
Brothers.
Jules telling Jake how much she missed him.
Jake was thrilled to play with Declan and Ronan and was totally enthralled by Christine.


The Christmas season is officially on. The tree is up and decorated, the outside lights are up on the house, the presents wrapped and delivered to the child we adopted, and we have our first Christmas party of the year under our belts. It is going to be a mad dash to Dec 25th from this point, I fear.

Big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kids this weekend, and to Christine and Odj for putting us up down in DC!

Jake has his very first fever today. I want to say that it is just teething, as I can now feel his bottom teeth about ready to poke through......but it seems high for just a teething fever. We'll see. I've gotten quite spoiled by the good health we have enjoyed thus far this fall, I forgot how sad it is to have a small, fussy, baby!

1 comment:

  1. Feel better spud! Ummm, can't mention the tree without a nice pic! :)

    ReplyDelete