Laura, no, there is no sound. It is for QVC, so I suppose it is playing while the host is pitching the item or something. Thank GOD there is no sound ~ it would have been impossible to film with three little kids in the house. They don't know what "silent" means :)
Oh, it's nice! You look great and your family is beautiful! Now....the lady that has to open the gift from her mom on the second video....SHE can feel silly. :)
Ha! Thanks Miranda. It was so random, those women showed up at the door like 2 hours in on the whole endeavor and started filming in front of our Christmas tree. Off to watch her, specifically.
Hush, I love it.
ReplyDeleteYou're a star, baby. (hear that in your head like "Stah!"
ReplyDeleteLove it! Did they at least give you one for your troubles? :)
ReplyDeleteI can't get sound am I missing something?
ReplyDeleteYou are all naturals. Do love the green sweater.
ReplyDeleteMarti
Laura, no, there is no sound. It is for QVC, so I suppose it is playing while the host is pitching the item or something. Thank GOD there is no sound ~ it would have been impossible to film with three little kids in the house. They don't know what "silent" means :)
ReplyDeleteAh, I LOVE it!! You, Nate and the kids look great! Seriously perfect little family. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, it's nice! You look great and your family is beautiful! Now....the lady that has to open the gift from her mom on the second video....SHE can feel silly. :)
ReplyDeleteHa! Thanks Miranda. It was so random, those women showed up at the door like 2 hours in on the whole endeavor and started filming in front of our Christmas tree. Off to watch her, specifically.
ReplyDeleteSQUEAL!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it so much!