Thursday, December 23, 2010

With apology for my last mopey post.........





Jake has HAIR!

I mean.....I know that it isn't all that much hair......in fact, the fact that I have to take a special picture of it in certain lights to "prove" that he has hair pretty much means that he is bald and I am weird. However, as a Mom to two other kids who were stone cold glare head Q ball eagle at 6 months old, he seems positively hirsute!

I also tried to get a good pic of his eyes. In all of the pictures from far away they look really blue......but I don't think that they are going to be. He has that same ring of gold in the center of his eyes that Luke has, and I am officially predicting that he will end up a goldeny green eyed boy.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for hair!

    Hope you had a happy and healthy Christmas hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He definitely has hair - and is a very handsome blue or greeny gold eyed boy, with an amazing family and fabulous non-jerk mama.
    hope you are all wonderful and that we get to see you very soon!

    ReplyDelete