Sunday, March 14, 2010

Updates

Unknown gender belly. This baby at 29 weeks. Please excuse the mirror.
Baby Julia belly at same gestational age.
Baby Luke belly at same gestational age.
Crazy how different a same aged-same-sized baby can look inside of the same body, eh? What sort of bits do you think this new baby has?
Julia is 100% potty trained. She did it herself. No drama, no accidents. Awesome. I'm still in a state of suspended disbelief. No diapers for 2 whole months, after 37 straight months of them (18 of those months with 2 in diapers). I will have to take up a new hobby with all of my new found not washing/stuffing diaper free time.
I'm feeling the urge to start getting baby things together. Julia will be 2 in a week and I think that after that I will officially start getting on the new baby train. We had a lazy monsoonish weekend, lots of fun with friends, some great yoga, and are excited for this week to start......we get to meet Jenny's sweet new baby girl, I have my 30 week appointment and am going to my midwifes Mama's meeting on thursday, and hopefully we will get to welcome Jeannie's little surprise into the world (asap, come on baby B!!!) Babies everywhere right now, it is nuts.

3 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!! And yes, very different each time. Makes it hard to guess what bits this baby has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a boy Melissa! I will be curious to see if that is true based on your belly shape. Glad you are back to being a healthy family- sounds like you all went through hell. Can't believe you are so close to the end already!

    ReplyDelete