Julia does.
This is a little at home tu tu try on in preparation for her 6 month portraits today. Can I tell you that there is no torture quite like trying to get a 6 month old and a 19 month old to sit still and perhaps even crack a smile while surrounded with oh so fun tulle? While I was jumping around like an idiot with some stupid squeak toy and my screechy high pitched "please smile, kid" Mom voice in full gear I realized what an idiot I looked like. I swear I want to install hidden cameras in a Picture People ~ Not to capture the oh so darling angelic tots, but the frazzled, frantic, dork-O parents doing their damnedest to eek a smile out of their kid.
We ended up with an absolutely beautiful one of my girl, and a great one of the two kids together. And I ended up with a headache.
Soleil tutus thanks to Megan!
ReplyDelete