I have created an official (to our family) holiday. Second to Christmas Eve, this may be one of my favorite nights of the year.
Tomorrow the NFL kicks off. I like (love) football more than most men I know. I won't even say more than that. Nate and I love our kids, and we love golf, and we sure do love football. While we may have different teams that we adore, our general love for all that is NFL is a rock in our relationship.
Its one of the tenets of our family life (although our kids may not yet appreciate it).
There is a fantastic dinner awaiting Nate as he gets back from DC. The kids are in bed. And tomorrow it all starts.
Go Eagles. Go drama. Go football.
Ah, one of the reasons I adore you! A fellow female football nut. Although I'm a college football nut, (so my football eve was last Friday night), I can always appreciate another girl with love *and* knowledge of football.
ReplyDeleteAndrew once told someone that I knew more about college football than him. I hadn't ever thought about it up until then but it is probably true! And often when we watch college football with male NFL fans I find myself explaining the slight differences in the rules. A funny position to be in . . .
September and October are my two favorite months of the year, baseball at its height, football kicking off, and nature's beauty. I suspect you feel the same way?
Oh! and you make a mean baked ziti! Thanks so very much, it will not be forgotten.
Cute BabyLegs!
ReplyDeletesteelers DESTROYED! EAGLES romped...and in minnesota we have too-soon cool fall weather. PERFECT DAY FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!
ReplyDeletejen