Back when I was pregnant with Luke I used to while away my days in the office avoiding work and reading and daydreaming about all things pregnancy and birth and baby. I had signed up for the babycenter.com pregnancy thingy whereby they emailed you weekly letting you know what was likely happening with you and your growing baby. I used to be a doula, so much of it was not all that informative or helpful to me, and I quickly lost interest with babycenter. I never bothered to go back to the site and cancel my emails from them, however. I pretty much forgot all about it.
This morning I went in and opened my email to see this email header at the top of my inbox ~
"Is it time to start thinking about another baby?"
And I nearly spit out my coffee.
Apparently this is the point where people who gave birth around when I did (to Luke) start thinking about having another baby.
Guess I should let them know we were a little ahead of the curve on that one..........
Why did I never know you were a doula?
ReplyDeleteWant to visit Arkansas for the birth of my next baby? We'll be employing a doula :)
What to hit the "having a sibling" milestone early Luke;)
that's so funny! if i had coffee now i think i might spit it out laughing. can i just say how much i love you and nate and the family you have made?
ReplyDeletejen
ps i rememeber, when i was pregnat with julia, talking to you on the phone EVERY DAY about pregnancy, babies and birth :)