Motherhood has been the most joyous experience of my life. It's passing by all too quickly. Here I do my best to remember these beautiful days.
OMG Melissa, those are absolutely adorable! What a perfect shot of the two of them, and a darling smile from your little girl!!!
I LOVE THEM!! I love your shots too, especially the one with you and Jules by the fireplace. Photogenic-ness runs in your family. Great to see you Sunday - GO EAGLES!
How beautiful...the sibling love. They are just precious.ps. Thank you again for the encouragement.
OMG! They are awesome! I'm so glad I got my Luke and Jules love last night! See you soon!
i am still upset about the sunday gameBUT i LOVE these pictures..the tutu was a great decisionlove "yous"jen
Oh mama. SO beautiful.You have some lovely kiddos. I think you'd be doing the world a disservice if you didn't give it at least one more gem.
OMG Melissa, those are absolutely adorable! What a perfect shot of the two of them, and a darling smile from your little girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THEM!! I love your shots too, especially the one with you and Jules by the fireplace. Photogenic-ness runs in your family. Great to see you Sunday - GO EAGLES!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful...the sibling love. They are just precious.
ReplyDeleteps. Thank you again for the encouragement.
OMG! They are awesome! I'm so glad I got my Luke and Jules love last night! See you soon!
ReplyDeletei am still upset about the sunday game
ReplyDeleteBUT i LOVE these pictures..the tutu was a great decision
love "yous"
jen
Oh mama. SO beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou have some lovely kiddos. I think you'd be doing the world a disservice if you didn't give it at least one more gem.