Yesterday was pretty much a perfect day. The Eagles won (and looked fantastic). The Jets won (And while I am happy that they won because I love my husband, I'm also happy that Favre wasn't all that great, because I am human.) Brady got hurt. Brady is out for the year. While I give Tom Brady mad props for being ridiculously good looking and athletic, I'm a bit sick of having the Patriots shoved down my throat. I wont mind seeing Pat's fans quieted down *just* a notch. The chili was delish. I got both kids down for a nap 5 minutes before kick off. The day was beautiful. Fantasy football was kind. Entourage and a new HBO series started. Life is good.
Here is Jules in her new Eagles jersey courtesy of her Uncle Pete. Thanks Uncle Pete! I cant wait to see YOUR brand new baby in a jersey when the Eagles are in the playoffs (fingers crossed......playoffs......fingers crossed)
The biggest and best news however is.............Luke learned to say EAGLES!!!! And he still does not say Jets! The verdict is in, kid. I knew you were smart. Thank you thank you thank you for saying Eagles before you said Jets. I never cared if you said Ma Ma or Da Da first......this was way more important to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment