

The pictures are of Luke and Julia at 6 months of age. I'm honestly shocked by how much they look alike. In day to day life I dont really see it, but looking back at Luke's 6 month pictures I was stunned by the similarities.
It got me thinking about the two of them.
They were born on the exact same gestational day of pregnancy, 39 Weeks 3 Days.
Luke was 8'7 and Julia was 8'4
At 6 months of age Luke was 18.2, Julia was 18.3
They were both born with about the same amount of hair, which they both promptly lost.
They have very similar personalities, at least thusfar.
Both were great sleepers.
Both were great nursers.
They are hitting milestones at almost the exact same age.
My little almost-Irish-twins.
wow! those pictures together are so so cool! i didn't realize how much they look alike either!
ReplyDeletehooray!
love jen
ps i love pictures
It's funny that you posted this, a week or so ago, I went back through old postings to see what luke looked like at jules' age and came to the same conclusion - while they look very different now, when they are the same age, they look similar..., if that makes sense. Adorable. jhb
ReplyDeleteWow, they DO look a lot alike! That's really funny, actually :)
ReplyDelete(This is Taryl, btw ;)