This is Luke's new favorite place to play in the mornings. My son is totally enthralled with his reflection. He laughs out loud when he first stands up and sees himself, then immediately leans in for a long passionate mirror kiss with his better half. He will play there by himself for a good 15 or 20 minutes. I can't even believe how quickly this "standing" thing has become a part of our life. Crawling, I felt ready for, standing....not so much. It results in a few loud head crashes a day now, which are hard on both Mom and baby. He climbs up the dishwasher, the baby gate, the coffee table, and any and every freestanding object on the floor (like Nate's toolbox in the pic above, which he then proceeded to climb OVER to get to the next object of his attention, the unopened paint cans behind them) He is Luke, Monkey Boy extraordinaire.
I am still not really better from the weekend. This is starting to get long, and annoying.
Tonight I am getting out with Jeannie and going to Carolines SL Party.......(Hi J and Luke says CONGRATS again on making PARTNER!!! He is so proud of you ;)
Nate is staying home with the critter. Isn't it funny that Nate is "watching the baby" ~ If Nate goes out no one asks if Melissa is home "watching the baby" ~ or asks if I "watch the baby" all day long. But somehow when a Dad is the one home with their child they are "watching" them, like a babysitter. Its funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment