Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Bachelor



Lucky Luke lunched with the ladies last friday. We spent the day with Ellie, Maggie, and Gracie ~ swimming, eating and laughing. While the young ladies did not seem all that impressed with Luke's mad skills, all had a great time. Luke seems to have a thing for older women, although you would not have known it to see him pee all over Aunt Jenny :)
It's so good to have friends ~ Jenny, thank you again for the fantastic lunch and swim ~
We love you.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa-
    I love you blog and I am so glad I finally got to see some more pictures of Luke. He is absolutely adorable. Let me know when you all might be down in DC together. I am fearing the days when I will have to clean the same room several times a day!
    -Christine Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm a lurker from pg.org and pregnant with my first child, a boy. :D I love your blog - it makes me want to meet my son so badly!! I can tell how much you love your baby boy, it's so sweet. :) You are also an awesome writer!
    ~Sandy

    ReplyDelete