We just got back from a fantastic, amazing time in Lake Placid. A totally weird diversion from the beach for us, and it was wonderful. Brooke (who is like part of our family, now) came with us and a great time was had by all. More on that later. Nate starts school Saturday ~ he will be gone for more than half of August, two straight weeks (not in a row, thankfully) and a few short work trips here and there as well. I'm ready. He's ready. The kids are ready (sortov). We are ready. So bring it, school!
Your kids are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteChecked the blog today hoping for a recent post and got my wish :). Love the 'this.' This=life, yes? Glad that you are ready for what lies ahead, I think you'll handle it with the grace that you bring to everything else. Thinking of you, missing you, and sending you love and positive vibes from Chi town. XOXO
ReplyDeleteYou guys will own this school business. Over before you know it, right? :)
ReplyDeleteI love you girls. I love feeling like I have a virtual support net ~ You three collectively encompass Japan, Ohio, and Illinois. Thank you. Much of my local support net doesn't have access to this blog, but I love knowing that you far away ladies have us in your heart. It means the world to me and I love you even more for taking the time to comment!
ReplyDelete