Sunday, July 17, 2011

For Grandma






Breaking my self imposed time out to share these photos with Carolyn as I hate snapfish and my email only allows me to attach one photo at a time ala prehistoric age.

So much fun today as 3/5th of the Mangan's raced!


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I thought you and Nate looked badass, but it looks like Luke is giving you guys a run for your money already. Looks like a great time. Was Julia disappointed not to join in or glad to be mud-free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Yay for Luke's first race!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a belly ring I spy, Melis? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No belly ring :) I think that it is just the tie to my skort sticking out!

    And Karly, Julia was all excited to do it that morning (it was for 4-6 year olds but we were going to let her do it if she wanted...but we prudently did not preregister her as we had a feeling that she might not actually want to do it).....and when we finished our race she was all "Uhhhhh, HELLS NO". She would not even stand in a picture with us because she was afraid we would touch her! So, no race for her. She loved cheering for her brother, however.

    ReplyDelete