The pace of this new life is slower in ways, yet frantic in others. We had friends in town and staying with us last week, which added to the chaos in wonderfully fun ways. Jake has a girlfriend, her name is Eloisa. Hell bent on either hurting her, pulling her paci out of her mouth, or smothering her in brutish bear hugs, I think that his version of love needs a little fine tuning. The kid is trying to kill me with his climbing, the table is his favorite dance venue and it is driving me a little insane. That said, his new three hour naps are a delight.
I feel like Nate and I are rushing around at breakneck speed just to fit everything in in a day. He studies a lot. I clean, and make food, and clean, and do laundry, and procure food, and chase children a whole lot. The gym and my girlfriends are my sanity right now.
I am so tired by the end of the day that I really just don't have much to say. Nate is now home until Thursday night, and I am looking forward to getting into a bit more of a normal routine, for even just a few short days.
Enjoy the family time with, Nate. Your survival sounds hectic, but joyful. xo
ReplyDelete