Motherhood has been the most joyous experience of my life. It's passing by all too quickly. Here I do my best to remember these beautiful days.
OMG he is so freaking cute!
He is so perfect, Melis!!! And WHOA on the heat. BLECH!
Love that age where they just pass out (and stay!) wherever you set them. <3
i love jake!
I LOVE the first picture in the little plaid top! *swoon*
He is SO CUTE!!! Those eyes!!! You have a ridiculously beautiful family Melis...can't wait to see them in person this week!!!!
My my, I can't believe he's already so big!!! E still can't sit well in the bumbo, lol, he's too skinny!
OMG he is so freaking cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is so perfect, Melis!!! And WHOA on the heat. BLECH!
ReplyDeleteLove that age where they just pass out (and stay!) wherever you set them. <3
ReplyDeletei love jake!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the first picture in the little plaid top! *swoon*
ReplyDeleteHe is SO CUTE!!! Those eyes!!! You have a ridiculously beautiful family Melis...can't wait to see them in person this week!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy my, I can't believe he's already so big!!! E still can't sit well in the bumbo, lol, he's too skinny!
ReplyDelete