Friday, July 23, 2010

Who's who?









7 comments:

  1. I think that Jake a lot like Luke ~ and I cannot get over how big Julia's eyes were as a baby - I had forgotten how much she and my Julia looked alike in that stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look alike. I think Jake is the perfect blend of Julia and Luke! You guys sure do make cute babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. luke, jake, jules..i pride myself on manganese :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! i meant jake, luke in the middle, jules..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your more recent post before this one and was recalling Luke in this outfit when I saw the pics of Jake. I didn't recall seeing pics of Jules in it though. You Mangans have a gorgeous gene pool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just looked hard at the pics and had to laugh. On Luke, he has the matching shirt on underneath. It is clean, and ironed. He is wearing the hat. HE is clean. Jules is wearing the hat, it isn't ironed, and she is wearing a plain onesie underneath as the shirt had long since been stained and tossed. She did have the hat, however. Poor Jake has no hat, no shirt, it is dirty and not ironed. Jake is only marginally clean and has a small scratch on his face. This pretty much sums up how life changes from 1-3 kids.

    ReplyDelete