Welcome (again!) to the family, Rich! You and Becca threw one hell of a wedding, and I hope that you are having a perfect, relaxing, joyous honeymoon. Becca, you were the picture of grace and elegance, I have never seen such a beautiful bride. Rich, I said how I feel in my toast at the wedding, but I am thrilled to call you my brother. You are going to make a wonderful husband to my sister, and you already are a wonderful Uncle to our kids. We are so proud of you guys and love you so much.
I am in hard core catch up mode. With Nate away most of last week, the rehersal, wedding, and Nate away most of this week I feel as though I am behind on everything. Its amazing to me that I had to complete 8 full loads of laundry, clean the whole house and foodshop just to catch up from two full days of babysitters/being away from the house. Kids just don't stop going, they don't stop eating, they don't stop needing diapers, or food, or waking up at 6.30 am (argh). I don't realize how in a routine I am with them until I spend a few days out of the routine.....it is so hard to catch up!
Will get there.....soon.......
No comments:
Post a Comment