Luke at playgroup yesterday.
Thank God for my playgroup. We have just a great group of supportive, funny, smart, non competitive, informed and thoughtful Mamas, who all happen to have extremely sweet little kids born right around the same time as Luke. Its one of the things that I most look forward to going to every week. I just got the sad news that one of our original playgroup Mama's and one of Luke's very first buddies (they "met" when Luke was just 16 days old at our Nursing Mama's group) is moving.
You know who you are my friend, and you, and your son will be missed so very much.
Cute picture!
ReplyDeleteI have a wonderful playgroup too so I know what you mean. I wish we met every day :) I look forward to it every week!
Oh no!! Who is leaving Melissa? Morgan will be sad too!
ReplyDelete