So my brother and sister in law are thrilled to be pregnant with their first little baby. We are blessed with 5 adorable nephews and one niece on Nate's side, but this will be the first baby born to one of my siblings. Baby D is due to arrive just in time to celebrate Christmas with us all. We can't wait to meet Luke and Julia's cousin! Luke is rooting for a boy, and Jules for a girl. Either way, we are simply so excited to welcome a new member into the family.
I have never been able to post video of my kids on my blog, because the one night that I tried to figure out how to download from my video camera to my computer ended with a couple of frustrated beyond belief right hooks and a kick to the PC. I may have mentioned before that patience is not one of my strong suits. Frustration isn't either. Oh well. Nate tells me "its easy", so I will let Nate figure it out for me one day soon :).
Anyway, here is a link to the really cute video that Lex made of our time at the beach last week. Its also a link to her adorable blog if you want to track her pregnancy as we all count down to the arrival of their little one.
www.dilullodaily.blogspot.com
Thanks Lex!
No comments:
Post a Comment