
Happy birthday Nate!
I had a hard time picking one or two pics of you and Luke as I went looking through our pictures. Seeing the pictures of last Feb and you telling everyone in the waiting room that "ITS A BOY!", to you being passed out with a newly born Luke in the hospital, reading to him on the beach in Cape May, taking in the ocean in Myrtle Beach, rooting for the horrible Jets's with your son, playing in the leaves this fall, to celebrating the 7 fish dinner this Christmas after moving into our new home..........needless to say I could not just choose one or two. I cried looking at them all! Luke is incredibly blessed to call you his Dad. I am incredibly blessed to call you my husband.
I love the way that his entire face lights up when you come in the door from a business trip and he runs to you and grabs your leg. I love the way he lays on your chest and has that last bottle of the evening with you in the big chair. I love the way he sits on your lap and peers into your face if you are paying attention to something other than him for a moment. I love the way you make him belly laugh. I love it that you can clean up spit up OR puke without gagging anymore. Seeing you as a Dad makes me happier than anything else on Earth. Thank you for being this little guys hero. You are mine too.
Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Nate! I love how much he loves you guys and how well he treats you. He's very precious to me for that. :)
ReplyDelete