Here is Luke getting his groove on tonight. The dance party started once his clothes came off after dinner ~ Luke had his hands up above his head until I told him that his Dad pretty adamantly believes that only hippie's and girls EVER dance with their arms above their heads.......he immediately segued into the more traditionally male "hands in front of body feet not moving" white guy shuffle. The diaper and shoes really complete the look....don't you think? I mean, its a wonder you don't see that look more frequently on the dance floor. Luke's bringing sexy back.
He is also proudly sporting his very first pair of real kid shoes. Now that he walks everywhere I felt that it was time to get him into some real soled shoes. He seems to like them. He has fat little size 5.5 W feet,and he was a charmer through the entire foot measuring experience at the shoe store. His walking was a little funny in the new kicks, hopefully he gets used to them tomorrow.
melis, will wears 5 1/2s!!
ReplyDelete