So we went and did our will on Friday. Its strange contemplating your death, your money, your children's life without you. Its weird putting your "net worth" down on paper for a stranger to wade through. Its strange considering what they called the "A bomb scenario" in which we both die, Luke dies, and all of our estate goes to someone else. Hell, just hearing the phrase A-Bomb is strange, when is the last time you heard that one?
Anyway, I am officially declaring Luke a toddler now. He is no longer a baby, somehow. He walks everywhere he wants to go. He understands more words and phrases. He has opinions, and can make his wants pretty clearly known. He knows what it is to be tempted (I swear I can almost SEE the angel sitting on one shoulder and the devil on the other every time Luke so much as looks in the direction of the dog food bowl), and he is starting to learn who the heck everyone is (mom, dad, dog, etc). We went out to lunch today after a scintillating trip to Home Depot and Luke officially ate his first Cheeseburger (and even a french fry and a taste or two of chocolate milkshake, if you are going for the experience, might as well go all in). I cant even tell you how big my little man looked sitting there at the table, shoving cheeseburger into his face with both hands. Lets just say it was a big hit. I was kicking myself for not having the camera with us!
Awwww, he's too young to be a toddler already. I prefer the moniker of "waddler." Kinda sorta like a walking, wanna be toddler. Just think, when deuce is Luke's age, you don't want to say you have 2 toddlers (it sounds way too grown up), so you can have 1 toddler and 1 waddler !!!
ReplyDeleteDana ~ Luke and I are both "Waddlers" these days :) By the way, THANK YOU for the link to the babyhawk website a while back ~ I finally ordered and got mine and I simply cant wait to use it!
ReplyDelete