I had often wondered how one knew the difference between spit up and throw up.
Now I don't wonder anymore. Luke spent the day projectile vomiting several times. Ugh. Poor critter stayed in relatively good spirits despite his empty stomach, and it appears that the storm may have passed as since about 2 PM today he is vomit free. I'm starting to think that my little cult of a gym is really just a fermenting ground for some mad scientists experimental germ lab.
Anyway. For any Mama's who have yet to deal with the throw up thing, let me tell you. Its not pretty. Its amazing how much liquid these little babies house within them. And it stinks. Like big people puke. All in all its an experience that I don't recommend (especially when your baby decides that the best time to unleash his first ever torrent of puke is inside of his Dad's brand new car, while strapped into his brand new carseat!) Poor car. Poor baby. Poor us.
Poor little Luke! Hope his tummy is feeling better very soon.
ReplyDeletePuking babies sure have talent, hey? Julian puked from about five feet back all over the tv when it was Loss Time in daddy's favourite soccer series final. It only lasted about a day though, luckily. It's hard to see our lovely little men in pain.