Friday, January 18, 2013

Early January stuff.

 The kids about to go into the aquarium. I so remember this picture from last time we went here! I was pregnant with Jake and I feel like it was a moment ago......scary. 

 I love Julia's face in this shot. 
 Luke was so brave about touching the sting ray. Julia? Not so much. 

 This sums up Julias feeling about touching the sharks. 
 I LOVE this picture. Now that we got rid of all of the carpet on the downstairs and turned it into hardwood there was one  game we didn't see coming........the round the house train with the caboose as the crazyyyyyyy engineer......this thing (plasma car or something? it was a gift from Grandma/grandpa) was the ultimate gift of Christmas. All three kids rids this bad boy around the house like the skating rinks of my youth)
 This is Jakes new laughing moment ~ we tell him to make "mean face".......this is it.
 At our family brunch last Sunday........celebrating Pete, Becca, Rich, and Nate and a beautiful Brunch at the Desmond. Somehow I got no photos. 
 The kids stage a animal parade, with prizes. We resort to this sort of stuff when its foggy and gloomy and gross out for eleventy straight days . 
Julia got this umbrella for Christmas..........and it was cloudy for like 20 days......but didn't rain. This was her when it FINALLY rained, after my girl carried it around for 10 days, hopeful, in vain. She trotted this umbrella the whole 10 yards from the car to the gym.....proudly. I was so happy for her!!

2 comments:

  1. Still laughing at "mean face"...adorable! I remember when Lucas used to snort like a little squinchy faced dragon. I saw a picture of it the other day and it seemed like so many years ago. Babyhood is so fleeting. Enjoy!

    Love the boys squishing under the umbrella with Miss Jules, too. You have an awesome crew.

    ReplyDelete