Julia and Sammy at the 7 fish dinner. These two are a riot together.
Prepping the table for the pasta.
The disney cruise theme ran large in Mom Mom and Pop Pop presents :)
Christmas Eve we surprised the kids with a ride over to Uncle Pete and Aunt Alexis'. They thought we were just there to enjoy some more time with their cousins....and were shocked when Santa appeared! They were thrilled to find that their names appeared on his good list, and that Santa even had a wrapped book for each of them!
We came home and threw out our reindeer food ~ in a beautiful snowstorm! We were treated to a white Christmas this year, and it was magical. Just enough snow to be beautiful, without messing up anyones travel plans. Perfect.
The important task of picking out cookies for Santa. Each kid picked one.
We read one of our new books and they were off to bed. I love the excitement! I felt so grateful to be tucking in three happy, warm, healthy and thrilled little people.
Nate and I went downstairs and exchanged our gifts. Our plan was to not exchange, as our real gift to one another is the basement, this year. I gave him some silly little things like boxers and chocolate....but did splurge for him on some personal training sessions.
He SHOCKED me with tickets to my very favorite show on earth, all set up with dinner reservations and a babysitter and a night out with two of our very best friends!!! He's never seen the show and I am just DYING to see it with him tomorrow night :) I have a wonderful husband.
We had so much fun setting out the kids gifts and stuffing their stockings.
All was set! We couldn't wait for them to wake up and for our much anticipated Christmas to begin.







No comments:
Post a Comment