What a night. Jake experienced his very first Phillies game, and what a game it was.
TheVideoMan marvels at Phillies pitcher Roy Halladay's no-hitter last night. Halladay is only the second pitcher in the history of major league baseball to throw a no-hitter in the postseason. 'Incredible feat, some people don't realize how rare this is. It would be like the Raiders winning eight straight Superbowls!' he said.
- zdan, CNN iReport producer
- zdan, CNN iReport producer
To say that the place was going crazy would be an understatement. Despite 3 full innings of rain and keeping our poor guy out long past his bedtime, it was well worth it. Jake, you may never see a game as exciting as your first one. You won't remember it, so we plan to frame the tickets along with a picture of you at the game, so that you can someday say "I was there".
You guys are the best. Thanks for sharing this exciting moment.
ReplyDeleteAunt Marti, I want you to know that you are a daily fixture in our home. The kids talk about you constantly and you are on Luke's DAILY nighttime prayers list. I can't tell you how many talks we have about "California". It is awesome. They are QUITE taken with you :)
ReplyDeleteI was so thrilled when I realized you guys were at this game. :)
ReplyDelete