Motherhood has been the most joyous experience of my life. It's passing by all too quickly. Here I do my best to remember these beautiful days.
Awesome.
Go Phillies!
OMG! Too cute! Thank you for dinner last night! It was so nice to get my Melissa and Luke and Jules fix. I cannot remember the last time I danced cheek to cheek in the kitchen with such a handsome young man!
I want to gobble up those adorable cheeks.
It's ok! They'll always have PA to agree on. I'm digging Julia's shirt. Where'd you get it?
MJ ~ Gap!
Awesome.
ReplyDeleteGo Phillies!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Too cute! Thank you for dinner last night! It was so nice to get my Melissa and Luke and Jules fix. I cannot remember the last time I danced cheek to cheek in the kitchen with such a handsome young man!
ReplyDeleteI want to gobble up those adorable cheeks.
ReplyDeleteIt's ok! They'll always have PA to agree on. I'm digging Julia's shirt. Where'd you get it?
ReplyDeleteMJ ~ Gap!
ReplyDelete