I'm still catching up from vacation.
That said. Some days life at home with two babies feels really hard. Some moments it feels infinitely frustrating, or overwhelming. Some days I feel as though I may never be on top of it all again. Some days I feel like a failure.
Other times, everything just flows. Some days no one performs any bodily functions on anything other than a diaper. Some days no food gets thrown on the floor. Some days the kids take such long naps that I check to see if they are still breathing (like I did twice today during Julia's three hour morning nap.) Some days the weather is perfect, and time at the park is a joy instead of feeling like an episode of Survivor. Some days I get a shower, and my house cleaned, and the laundry done, and dinner cooked, and to the park, and the kids napped, and baby food made, and meals frozen for Luke, and nurse, and make beds, and change diapers, and it all seems pretty effortless.
Today was one of those days. For all of the days that DON'T go that way, I feel the need to celebrate the ones that do.
Isn't it awesome when you have a truly 100% easy peasy enjoyable day!?!
ReplyDelete