Motherhood has been the most joyous experience of my life. It's passing by all too quickly. Here I do my best to remember these beautiful days.
she's got a femininity about her. Her lips are smaller..., but yes, wow are they similar!!
You sure make some adorable little kiddos...definitely brother and sister.
They really are stunning children!
Melissa they are beautiful babies! I can't wait to see if Julia's eyes end up like Luke's or if they stay blue. They look so much alike!Laura
Gorgeous kiddos Melissa! I definitely see the resemblance between them but Julia's got more of a feminine look to her :) Her mouth is smaller than Luke's and her eyes seem to be rounder.
she's got a femininity about her. Her lips are smaller..., but yes, wow are they similar!!
ReplyDeleteYou sure make some adorable little kiddos...definitely brother and sister.
ReplyDeleteThey really are stunning children!
ReplyDeleteMelissa they are beautiful babies! I can't wait to see if Julia's eyes end up like Luke's or if they stay blue.
ReplyDeleteThey look so much alike!
Laura
Gorgeous kiddos Melissa! I definitely see the resemblance between them but Julia's got more of a feminine look to her :) Her mouth is smaller than Luke's and her eyes seem to be rounder.
ReplyDelete