Its hot. Its been really really unseasonably hot here since last Friday. Yesterday was 97, today is predicted to be hotter. We are fleeing to the pool. I don't think that I can keep both of them happy/alive on my own at the pool, Luke is just too quick these days. So my plan is to rotate alone time with them at the pool and in childcare. This will the the first time this season that we have Luke outside swimming, and I cant wait to see him in action.
The pic of Jules is her in her get up from a few moments ago. This whole "girlie chothes" thing is just too much fun. Thank you Tarice for the ADORABLE outfit :) It's almost too cute to swim in.
The pic of Luke and the baby pool cracks me up......its like a fast forward to Spring Break in Cancun in 18 years. He looks like he's creepin in to hit on Macy.
Good luck staying cool today everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment