I can't believe that it is Christmas Eve already! We woke up to a beautiful, cold, clear day after a couple of days of fog and rain. Luke and I snuggled by the fireplace all morning, and I just put him down for his morning nap. Last night was our 7 fish dinner, it was so wonderful to have my family together and to get to see my Aunts, Uncles, and cousins enjoying Luke. He got some great books that I can't wait to read to him. Pics to follow once I download them.
Today I have to go to Carlinos to make the Antipasti for dinner tomorrow, and we are going to all go to the gym together. Church and opening our presents tonight. We will give Luke his presents tonight as well, and then in the morning go to Mom Mom and Grandpops (Where I have a little feeling that there may be just one or two more presents for Luke ;) Deuce was spazzing out last night ~ Baby is getting big in there all of a sudden. I have been getting requests from friends that I have not seen in a while for a current pic of the ole belly, so I am including a pic that I took at 27 weeks along.(The other pic appears to be my little Polar Bear wondering just what the hell is going on with his Mom's burgeoning belly) Anyone care to put in a guess on who lurks in there, a son or a daughter? I am also open to any and all name suggestions......Nate and I really should start talking about names soon, so if anyone wants to offer up some ideas I need em! The official "baby pool" will be coming out soon.....Jen Otto is already formulating her bet to be a repeat winner so lookout, all. I can't even believe that I am in my third trimester already. I am so happy and grateful to say that I am still feeling great, have lots of energy, and no complaints! Another easy pregnancy, thus far.
The invitations have started rolling in. Luke just got two birthday party invitations in two days. I can't believe that I going to be taking my son to first birthday parties already?!?!? How did this happen? And does this mean that I have to host a birthday party? What are the birthday party rules? I guess I go to the party too, eh? Sheesh. I need a book on this stuff.
Look at that perfect little bump!
ReplyDeleteYou have another son in there girlie......so round!
Merry Christmas to you guys, enjoy the little guy's first Christmas! See you next week.
Erin
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI think that it's a boy! Luke is going to love being a big brother either way :)
ReplyDeleteLaura
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete