Friday, December 14, 2007

#3



So short of our wedding day, and the day that Luke was born, today probably registers as "Important Day #3" in our history (It will get booted down to #4 come March when little Deuce is born). Today we buy our new home. We had both bought houses before we were married, but somehow seeing both of our names on that deed makes this one even more special to me. I'm anxious, and excited, and worried, and calm all at the very same time (yes, that is tiring, luckily I am a gemini and rather used to being a conflicted emotional mess). Nate is over at Biddle now doing some last minute things as I am here at Mom and Dad's while Luke naps. Settlement on Biddle is at 12 and the new house is at 2. Then the move in begins (forewarning: moving in complaints to start soon, now that moving out complaints are over with :)) I started to cry today talking about selling Biddle, so many wonderful things happened there! Much as I am anxious to move on to a larger space I will really miss that little chapter of our lives. I will treasure it.

Luke is having so much fun showing off his new walking skills ~ and he is absolutely in Looooooove with this stuffed animal that is here at Mom and Dad's ~ just hold up Mr. Fox and Luke will walk right over for a giant "kiss" a la Luke (he shoves the Fox's whole snout into his mouth ~ Its hilarious because the Fox is about the same size as Luke is, so they really look funny, this fancy Fox in his hunt attire and this crazed little baby with his slobbery mouth just kissing away).

Here we go.........

1 comment:

  1. These are the things we need pics of! (Like you don't have enough stress without me in the peanut gallery! Sorry)

    ReplyDelete