Thursday, October 11, 2007

What Color







What color eyes does or will Luke have?

If you click on the picture I think that you will see a bigger version. Feel free to comment with your opinion :). My blog is comment lonely of late.

7 comments:

  1. Brown as the Italy will overcome all other nations. Where is that tooth I keep hearing about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till he gives you one of his trademark "kisses" where he grabs both of your ears and latches on, slobbering and gnawing on your jawbone. You will know EXACTLY where the tooth is :)

    Pics are from the archives, pre tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is beautiful a color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that they will either stay mostly blue or end up green like your's Melis, maybe with some brown spots in them like you have?

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that they are going to stay blue! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think blue, too!
    BUT IT'S HARD TO TELL ALL THE WAY FROM MINNESOTA!
    JEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. ..the italophile in me appreciates grandpop's assesment. perhaps a northern region?
    jen (again)

    ReplyDelete