So Luke has learned how to throw. He loves his red ball and can now palm it ~ so our games of catch have evolved quite a bit (more like a traditional game of catch, you know, where one person throws it to the other and then the other person throws it back.....) rather than ball chasing around the house while Luke Whoo hoo's with joy and flaps his arms wildly around. Not that that wasn't a fun version, but still......
Someone also turned on his talking switch. Ma Ma is his favorite. I cant even begin to pretend that it necessarily means me, as I have seen him Ma Ma at the dog, at Nate, at a bottle, and especially at magazines....but it still makes me happy to hear it! Ba Ba Ba and the Ga's are also a part of the daily repertoire. I swear he says "Hi" on occasion, but I'm sure that's probably my overactive Mama imagination.
We would have been in Italy right now, on day three of our trip. Instead we are in WC, with a sale sign in the yard, a baby in the belly, and Luke in his crib napping away. I thought that I would have been more sad about missing out on the trip, but the upside of a new home and a new member of the clan make me happy about the way that its all shaking out. We decided to go to Grand Cayman in Nov instead of our Italy trip ~ taking the baby along for a week of pure R&R. I can't wait. Anyone out there have any 12-18 month baby boy summer clothes that they want to let me borrow?
i can send you summer boy clothes!!!
ReplyDeletejen