Well, I wanted to post about the Halloween party/parade, but something is wrong with blogger at the moment and I can't upload pics.
I am thrilled to say that we had a wonderful 20 week ultrasound today. Deuce looked fab ~ Right on track for our due date and kicking and squirming away. Everything checked out just right. Thank God.
For some reason I felt more anxious coming up to this ultrasound than I remember feeling with Luke. Perhaps just a feeling of "how on earth can I be so greedy as to expect or hope to have TWO healthy babies??". But God is good and it was nothing short of a total thrill to see the pics of my sweet baby groovin around inside of me. We got some pretty good 4-D pics which I will upload as soon as we get around to taking them off of the fridge and scanning them. Pretty cute little kiddo, if I do say so myself.
Get yourselves prepared for another "baby pool" from us ~ last go round Jen won $640 for getting the date and sex right.......
(By the way, I have to note that after thinking "boy" my entire pregnancy, somehow and against all logic, for some reason that grainy little black and white alien skeletor baby of mine seemed, well, more like a girl to me. So now I am totally confused and have absolutely no 'intuition' as to what gender of baby I am carting around in this round little bally of mine. And if someday you read this, oh child of mine, and you turn out to be a boy ~ Please forgive me for saying that you looked girlish at 20 weeks gestation. )
As soon as blogger is working again, I will post some pics of our little parrot dressed up with his pirate parents at his first Halloween Parade ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment