Luke and Jules on their first morning of camp. One annoying feature of camp ~ they have to wear the same t-shirt every day, and only got one t-shirt. Really, daily laundry? They seem to be enjoying it, however, so I guess it is worth it.
Nothing screams "KLASSY" like a diaper clad baby playing in mulch while his sister loses her drawers on the sidewalk. This is how we roll at 7 am.
Sunshine, on his shoulder, makes me happy.
King Jake in his lawn chair throne.
Alyssa Nicole entered the world on Sunday AM ~ bringing our niece/nephew count to 8! Welcome, sweet girl!
Oh I was hoping you'd make a note about your new niece! Love her name. Congrats again. And I just love pics of Jake. He's so solid. I would love to nom his guts. :) Your two bigs are sweet in their matching camp shirts.
ReplyDeleteKids are adorable as ever. Jake is amazing. Please keep feeding him your wonder milk and don't let him move...gotta keep that baby chub as long as possible!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to your new, sweet niece. Congrats to all.