Motherhood has been the most joyous experience of my life. It's passing by all too quickly. Here I do my best to remember these beautiful days.
You're killing me here. I am done having kids, but sad that you are done. ;) He's delicious.
By the way ~ love that this caught Luke saying "Mom Julia said I am a poopy" and Jules replying "NO! I said Luke was a BOOPY!". Sneaky little devil.
OMG! Adorable! Oh his thighs, I just want to EAT them! Thank you for getting this on vid. It's chubbalicious!
Love that kid!!!
Oh you're so done with this on. Look at how fast he goes up those stairs. I'm with Karly and so not having anymore, but I'll take another one of those please.
You're killing me here. I am done having kids, but sad that you are done. ;) He's delicious.
ReplyDeleteBy the way ~ love that this caught Luke saying "Mom Julia said I am a poopy" and Jules replying "NO! I said Luke was a BOOPY!". Sneaky little devil.
ReplyDeleteOMG! Adorable! Oh his thighs, I just want to EAT them! Thank you for getting this on vid. It's chubbalicious!
ReplyDeleteLove that kid!!!
ReplyDeleteOh you're so done with this on. Look at how fast he goes up those stairs. I'm with Karly and so not having anymore, but I'll take another one of those please.
ReplyDelete