Enter "Owl Bed".
I have never seen two kids get so excited about new covers to lay on. With the introduction of some new sheets this is suddenly the IT place to be in the house. This is where we have started to lay to read books as with me being so giant we fit best there. Her big Owl is named Joy, and they have become fast friends. Joy waits for Jules in her crib all day long, and Julia brings Joy with us if we go out of town. I admit to getting really excited to set up the kids "big kid rooms" ~ and can't wait to find out who is going to end up where. With Jules following along so closely on Luke's heels we pretty much slapdashed both of their rooms together. I'm excited to know who is going where and to have the fun of setting up a room like I did for Luke's nursery some three plus years ago.
We are experiencing heat wave in May ~ while I love being outside with the kids I will say that at 37 weeks pregnant I would not terribly mind it being a little cooler out. Off to play group today.
I absolutely adore that comforter!
ReplyDeleteI heart the Owl room so very much :-) Emory's nursery is owls and it's so peaceful and I can't wait for him to sleep in there <3
ReplyDeleteI, too, am of the school that until Paxton shows up in my room in the middle of the night, I'm NOT taking him out of that crib. He sleeps so well (most days) and I am one to leave well enough alone!