Born on Thursday, May 27th, 2010 at 3:36 PM weighing a whopping 9 Lbs 2 0z and 21.5 inches long. Dark hair like Daddy and just perfect ~ he has each of us wrapped around his finger already. Luke and Julia could not have possibly given their new sib a warmer welcome!
In an epic long home birth turned hospital transfer turned CS my boy made a dramatic entrance into the world and was worth every second. More on that to come, but both Jake and I are doing well.
We love you little guy and are so grateful that you have joined our family!
I am SO EXCITED for you! Hugs to everyone!!!! Jake looks beautiful...as do you! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!! Love these photos. Melis you look freaking incredible! Incredible in general, but even more so given the crazy ride that you went through. what an amazing family - I love it!
ReplyDeleteOh Melissa CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you and Nate and Luke and Jules....he is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!! ....and I can't believe how BEAUTIFUL you look after what sounds like a busy afternoon!!! Can't wait to see you...love to all!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Managans! Welcome to the world baby Jake.
ReplyDeleteI cannot even believe how gorgeous you all look, but especially how fantastically beautiful you are after such a long labor and delivery. Happy babymoon!
ReplyDeleteHe's a vision. I'm so happy for you all. Welcome to the world, Baby Jake!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Mama, You were amazing throughout the entire 35 plus hours. Love you. Kids are great and ready for bed. Can't wait for you to come home tomorrow with Baby Jack.
ReplyDeletebaby daddy.
Congratulations on your beautiful son Mangan family!
ReplyDeleteWTTW Jake. Love the name and so glad your newest addition made it safely. Hugs Melissa.
ReplyDelete