Monday, May 17, 2010

Chillin

Julia has this quiet confidence that I don't even know how to put into words. My girl rocks. This was her yesterday ~ She carried her chair into the driveway, set it up in the sunshine, and just sat there smiling, kicked back with her water bottle, swinging her feet and taking in all of us doing our things in the yard.

I am so happy to have my babies back in my arms ~ they got in around 3.30 yesterday after a fantastic weekend in Cape May. Mom and Dad said that they ate, slept, and played like champs. Today I have overwhelming gratitude for healthy and easy kids, and pray that this new critter joining us will follow in their big sibs footsteps.

Mad nesting took place this morning. No signs of imminent labor. All is well.

2 comments:

  1. i love her necklace!! can't wait to hear that labor is starting!
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know when you're ready for the pizza!

    ReplyDelete