Thanks Megan for the blog award! It is a treat reading your blog and watching your boys grow, and I appreciate the shout out :). The rules are that I need to share ten honest things about myself with all of you.
1. I never, ever thought that I would find someone that I love and respect and adore as much as I love respect and adore my husband. I feel so lucky to feel that way about the person that I get to share my life with.
2. I have been to every state in the US except for Hawaii. I'm hoping that perhaps post #1 might get me a trip there someday ;).
3. I generally abhor everything related to oral hygiene, and if I didn't absolutely have to brush my teeth I would not.
4. I don't even know who I would be without my girlfriends to keep me sane and happy. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by a group of wonderful, loving, intelligent women.
5. I'm really excited to have a newborn in the house ~ someone who can't yet say "Mama?","Mama!""MAMA!". I can't wait to smell this baby. I can't wait to see their little chicken legs and long tree frog toes, the funny umbilical cord and the peachfuzzy cheeks. I can't wait to watch them nurse and fatten up, to see their chin quiver, to watch their funny moro reflex and to hear their indelicate baby farts and to eagerly await their first intentional smile. I can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl, hairy or bald, blond or dark. I can't wait to experience falling in love again.
6. I'm equally terrified and tremendously excited to give birth.
7. I have abnormally large hands and feet compared to the rest of my body.
8. I can't believe that things as great as my children came from me. And I don't mean that in an arrogant or proud way ~ I am literally awed that two such sweet little souls came out of my body.
9. When I think of anyone hurting my children I feel quite certain that I could kill. I am not proud of that, but I do mean it.
10. I feel grateful or try to feel grateful on a daily, hourly basis for the life that I lead. This world can be a hard, hard place, and I try not to take my good fortune for granted.
Thanks Meg!!!!
Also: If you want to do the baby pool go hereand enter treymangan where it prompts you for "game name" on the left.
now start writing that book. You are now an award winning author. :)
ReplyDelete