Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning

The Easter Bunny wisely packed up the buckets the night before.

The kids at 8 am, sleepy faced but ready to go face the world and seek out Easter Baskets.

Glee.
The excited flurry of unpacking.

After the excitement dies down, an Easter Breakfast together in the warm sunshine.

What a wonderful Easter day our family just shared. I am swollen, tired, full, shaking a bit thanks to Becca's lemon meringue ice cream pie, and thoroughly feeling as pregnant as I am.

Off to sit on my birth ball until I pass out sitting up. Shouldn't take long. More on Easter tomorrow. I hope everyone celebrated a beautiful day with their family or friends or loved ones today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the kids are gorgeous. And 8am? I am so jealous. Ours were up at 5:30. Yes, in the morning. But we had a lovely Easter, probably the best I've ever had.

    ReplyDelete