I am married to a great guy. He is a fantastic father, and a great husband. He is nicer to the dog than I am.
Even though he sometimes makes me feel like this:
In general, he is more than worth the trouble.
Nate, thanks for the flowers. And thanks for teaching our kids how to respect women, and how to be good people, all around. I love you. Our kids are lucky to have a Dad like you.
Just an FYI....that's a self-proclaimed nickname for Nate, by Nate from back in the day !!!! Kidding aside, I do think he's a pretty great guy ;)
ReplyDeleteDana, one of my all time favorite Christmas Ornaments is this little tin punch one that Nate made back when he was around 8 ~ all it says is
ReplyDelete"NATE THE GREAT".
It makes me so happy every year when I hang it up, picturing my giant husband as a sweet little 8 year old with fabulous self confidence :)
Good work, Nate. I am sure you found a good way to thank him. ;)
ReplyDeleteThose are some seriously gorgeous flowers. I am impressed! I think Nate should send a picture of them to Ojg please :)
ReplyDeleteI know that husband induced head in hands thingy and that's all that I have to say about that.
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers, and giant hugs to you.