My baby turns one tomorrow. I can't believe it. Much more on Julia soon, but as tomorrow is going to be a busy day I wanted to get this up today. A year ago I went to bed pregnant, and woke up in active labor. We had waited almost 40 weeks to meet this child ....wondering if I was carrying another son or our first daughter, and after a fantastic labor and delivery we were shocked and thrilled to welcome sweet Julia Elise into the world, and into our hearts. It has been a wonderful year, we could not imagine our lives, or our family, without you, sweet girl. Thank you for all of the joy and all of the smiles. We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate your birthday with the whole family on Sunday.

My Montage 3/16/09 Here is a recap of your first year on Earth. This song is special to me and my Dad, and I hope that one day it is just as special to you and your Dad. Happy birthday, baby Jules.
it's really hard to believe Jules arrived a whole year ago...we love you all and send happy birthday wishes from minnesota!
ReplyDeletelove
jen
ps montage made me cry!
ReplyDeleteYou have to have number 3 at another time of the year...I hadn't recovered from watching Luke's montage yet. Happy birthday to your gorgeous Julia. What amazing little people you make. Love that Paul Simon song too.
ReplyDeleteOff to get a Kleenex.
xo
Happy Birthday Jules!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Birthday Julia.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love -
Shannon & Tauren
Happy Birthday Jules! Loved the montage and the song. Can you burn those to a dvd so that she can see it when she gets older?
ReplyDeleteyour kids are seriously the cutest smiling-est kids ever - I love them! Thanks for making me want a family. XOXO JHB
ReplyDeleteLex ~ Yeah, you can buy the DVD right from the site, and I should :) It would be great to have them for each year of their lives.
ReplyDelete