Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagged

Alexis tagged me.

This is the 4th picture from the 4th folder in my picture folders. It's my totally random file, labeled AAA. This was our Christmas card from last year, which I didn't even remember that I had saved electronically. Thanks for the reminder, Lex! This is also one of my all time favorite pictures of my Luke.
In other news Julia is a nightmare of neediness. 4 teeth about to pop up top, and a continued ear infection that Abx do not seem to be touching. The M family has lousy ears, and mine were pretty bad as a child, so it seems that our children are also doomed to many ear infections. We are taking her to an ENT doc in Feb at the recommendation of our Pedi. At this point tubes are welcome, I'm losing my mind this past week and she seems to be as well. Thank GOD she is still sleeping through the night, but she pretty much wants me, just me, all day long. ALL DAY LONG.


1 comment: